Since 1979, we have been casting fine bronze art in beautiful Northwest Montana, the gateway to Glacier National Park and home to Flathead Lake.
We work with numerous local, national
and internationally recognized artists and create miniature to monumental size sculptures.
We are committed to closely working with local, national and international customers. It is our mission to demonstrate integrity and provide professional services while showcasing our creativity. We always work to refine our skills and expand our vision to produce dynamic bronze sculptures that exceeds our clients' expectations. We want each customer to walk into our foundry with confidence, being certain our team will approach their artwork with detailed precision and care. Our aim is to cultivate and strengthen new and existing customer relations. We are in the business of helping others express their talents and find creative inspiration throughout each step of the process.
Continue preserving and providing access to the ancient process of bronze casting
Client Commissions Cast by KAC
- Glacier National Park | Glacier County MT
- City of Kalispell | Kalispell MT
- Montana Veterans Associations | Libby MT
- Montana State University | Bozeman MT
- Montana State Capital | Helena MT
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation | Missoula MT
- Booth Western Art Museum | Cartersville GA
- Parker Ranch | Waimae HI
- City of Calgary | Calgary AB
- Denver Zoo | Denver CO
- National Museum of Wildlife Art | Jackson Hole WY
- Calgary Stampede Grounds | Calgary AB
- Auburn University | Auburn AL
- Leanin' Tree Museum of Western Art | Boulder CO